Saturday, July 31, 2010

Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner

I know I always talk about products I'm trying or products I like....but I felt it was time to talk about a product I dislike. I heard rave reviews of Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner. I saw videos on YT of people who swore by it. Sadly, I cannot say the product has lived up to the hype...for me.



Why do I dislike it, may you ask? I am not a fan of this product because it caused me to have extremely dry scalp. At first, I thought it was the shampoo...so I tried to co-wash with the conditioner. The problem was still there! This was no normal dry scalp. I would have to wash my hair, or face the possibility of people thinking there was a snowstorm on my head. Dramatic? Yes. Truthful? Absolutely.

Some people may love this product, and I am not knocking it if you do. All I can say is that the shampoo and conditioner were not friends to my hair...or scalp for that matter. If you used this product and had a different experience, please share. If you want to share your own horror story about this "organic" (a name that is particularly misleading) product, please do so.

As a matter of fact, I dislike this Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner so much that I am swearing off PiƱa Coladas for a year....or 6 months....no, no, a month.....okay, maybe just a few days, but you catch my drift.

No comments: