Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Natural Hair Salons - Jackson, MS

Hi Ladies and Gents!  Nope, there's no typo in the header, this post is about natural hair salons in Jackson, MS.  I was just like you, thinking there must be some sarcastic joke hidden.  I am glad to be wrong this time--and may I add, I am rarely wrong :).  


For all of my followers who live in Central MS and surrounding areas, feel free to check out Natural U hair salon located in the heart of Jackson--okay that part was a joke; I'm not sure there is a such thing as "heart of Jackson"--but I digress.  Natural U is owned/ operated by fellow natural, Melody Washington.  I can trust a stylist with hair like mine.  Although the website appears a little unconvincing, I believe a visit to the salon will definitely change your mind.  She and her stylists care about healthy hair and will try to set you on a path to luscious locks and trendy tresses.  And if nothing else, you have gotta love the fly logo.  Plus, I think Melody regularly hosts natural hair meet-ups in Jackson.  I am not certain, but would be will to bet she's the only one doing so in the area.

Another hair salon, Eunique studio is operated by Eushawn (sorry I don't know her last name, but you know how it is; she has to be good to go by first name only).  She specializes in natural hair and serves the Jackson area.  I believe a lot of her clients are natural and/ or wear extensions.  Based on my friends' reviews of her work, I believe she would be a great stylist to visit.  Her salon is in the Fondren District (2906 North State Street Suite 333 Jackson, Mississippi 39216).  If you're in the area and think you want to give the salon a try, stop thinking and stop by to set up an appointment.  

Okay, that's all for salon recommendations in Jackson.  Hope this helps someone who lives there!

~Nappollonia

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hyderabad fashions, Hyderabad Fashion show, Fashion Models, Hyderabad Fashion Designers, Hyderabad Salons, Hyderabad events, fashions, fashion designing, fall fashions, latest fashions, hair salons, designers, designing, design, in design, designer, events, event management, event, current events, recent news

Unknown said...

Thank you so much because I have been so a lone on my natural hair journey! I'll stop by one of them this weekend!!

Nappollonia said...

Awesome! Eushawn is great--I think she is really good at helping at hair growth. I'm booking another appointment with her soon.

Unknown said...

This helped a lot. I will be moving an hour away from jackson in a few months to attend school. I'm not fully natural, but Im wanting to continue to stick away from relaxers while I'm gone from home. Do you know if either specializes in blow outs??

Nappollonia said...

I'm not sure if either specializes in blow outs, but I think the majority of their respective client bases are natural or transitioning. If you're moving to an area near Hattiesburg, I can recommend a stylist in that area as well. Hope this info helps!

Southernstylelady said...

OKAY!!! So its a Model Call for Next Week Tuesday-Saturday Only.. This is what I need 2 models one for the Goddess Braid and the FishTail Braid, Next 1 Model each for Treebraiding, Crochet Weaving, Step Up Cornrows aka Ghana Cornrows, 3 models for Locs---1 for retwisting (palm rolling ONLY), 1 for styling, 1 Starter locs to be done..... Please inbox me for times and availability. SPREAD the WORD!!! All services rendered are for my Portfolio. Thanks and Share on Your Page All Services are a fraction of the original price. My number is 6019514643 LaToria and my FB is La Toria Southernstylelady Martin

cara said...

i like this post very much. everything are enjoyable.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wonderful Blog.This is very helpful for enhancing my hair salon.
The best way to book your Spa Appointment
hair salon appointment software